Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 30 – 90 uses
- ¼ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup grated beeswax
- ¼ cup shea butter
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 40 drops essential oils of your choice (my favorite is peppermint_)
Female scents: peppermint, jasmine, lavender, and lemon
Male scents: sandalwood, bergamot, black pepper, and cypress
- Over a double boiler, melt the coconut or arnica oil and beeswax together. Stir gently until completely melted.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir again.
- Once mixed, quickly pour the mixture into an empty deodorant container. I order plastic BPA-free containers from Amazon and reuse them.
- Keep the container upright and allow the mixture to cool and harden before use.