Kirkland Sleep Aid is manufactured by Costco and is part of their comprehensive and affordable range of supplements coming under the Kirkland banner. It is a night-time sleep aid promising the following:
– Only one tablet needed
– Safe and effective
– Helps you fall asleep fast
Kirkland Sleep Aid contains a single active ingredient: Doxylamine Succinate. This substance (which is also the active ingredient in Unisom®Sleeptabs) has sleep-inducing properties and can help a user experiencing mild to more severe sleeplessness to achieve a restful night’s sleep and fall asleep faster.
Doxylamine Succinate is also an antihistamine used to treat allergies and as such should not be used by those already taking antihistamines. Kirkland Sleep Aid does not have any known harmful side effects.
Advantages of Kirkland Sleep Aid
– It is produced by the very well-known company Costco
– It is sold at an affordable price
– Testimonials from satisfied customers are available
– The single active ingredient is known to be safe and effective
– The product comes with a satisfaction guarantee
Possible Drawbacks of Kirkland Sleep Aid
– Limited product information is provided
– Published clinical studies of Kirkland Sleep Aid are not available
– No details of a money-back guarantee are given
– Helps you to fall asleep safely and fast
– Active ingredients (per tablet): Doxylamine Succinate 25 mg
– Purpose: Night-time sleep aid
Consult your doctor before using this product if you have:
– Asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema or other breathing problem
– Enlarged prostate causing problems with urinating
If you are taking other medication, seek advice from a doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
– Only to be taken at bedtime.
– Avoid drinking alcohol when using this product.
– If sleeplessness continues for more than two weeks, stop using this product and consult a doctor.
– Seek the advice of a doctor before use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
THIS PRODUCT MUST ALWAYS BE KEPT OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Get immediate medical help in the event of an overdose.
Directions for use:
– Adults should take one tablet once daily approximately 30 minutes before bedtime
– Not suitable for children under the age of 12
– Store at room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
– See box for expiry date