Active ingredient (in each caplet) – Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg
– For Nighttime Use
– Sleep Aid
– Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
For relief of occasional sleeplessness
Do not use:-
– In children under 12 years of age
– With any other product containing diphenydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
– A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
– Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
– You are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
– Avoid alcoholic beverages
– Drowsiness will occur
– Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
– Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
– If pregnant or breast-feeding,
-If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
children under 12 years of age: do not use
– Store at room temperature store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
– Do not use if blister unit is torn or open
croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide